Replacement Pump and Air Chamber System for Sleep Number® Beds
AIRPRO AIR CHAMBERS
REPLACEMENT AIR CHAMBERS FOR SLEEP NUMBER® BEDS
- M236 fitting pressurized inside the clear pvc hose for strength.
- Using a pure silicone sleeve that fits inside the hose tightly and press against a hard flat surface to push inside wire hose.
- Next, using a specially designed press, we pressurize the fitting inside the hose!
- This method of pressure bonding is designed to compress the inside sleeve so it becomes almost an adhesive inside the wire hose.
- Finally we pressurize a M236 fitting inside the hose. This male fitting on the Air Chamber hose allows for testing and capping off of the air chambers for both repair and relocation of Sleep Number® Beds.
- This interior pressure bonded hose fitting are available in every AIRPRO Air Chamber for use with Sleep Number® Beds.
AIRPRO AIR BED PUMPS
AIR BED PUMPS WITH DIRECT CONNECTION TO YOUR SLEEP NUMBER® AIR CHAMBER PORTS
AIRPRO Air Bed Pump with Direct Connection to Sleep Number® Bed air chambers by Select Comfort®. Hose and Connectors included for easy installation.
- We do not sell Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® brand air bed pumps!
With several types of Sleep Number® bed pumps and air chambers on the market, the best way to identify which Sleep Number® bed pump you have is to go by how many hoses it has. This helps narrow down which pump you have, either a 1 hose Sleep Number® bed pump, 2 hose Sleep Number® bed pump, 4 hose Sleep Number® bed pump (OR) 4 hose Sleep Number® bed pump with 1 sm and 1 lg hose per side. When replacing a four hose pump, use two caps to seal off the second port on each side.
- (Single Port) Sleep Number® beds with 1 hose per side for a total of (2) hoses on your Sleep Number® bed pump.
- (Dual Port) Sleep Number® beds with 2 hoses per side for a total of (4) hoses on your Sleep Number® bed pump that are all the same size.
- (FOUR PORT) Sleep Number® beds 4 hoses - 2 per side with 1 Sm & 1 Lg hose per side.
THIS AIR BED PUMP WILL CONNECT TO ANY SLEEP NUMBER® BED AIR CHAMBER PORTS!
The AIRPRO WIRELESS Air Bed Pump offers a F236 Direct Connection to your Sleep Number® Bed air chamber ports without the use of Adaptor Hoses!
Enjoy these added benefits;
- Wireless Remote Control.
- Direct Connection to Sleep Number® Beds.
- Pressure Bonded Hose Fittings.
- Bed Fill and Memory Features.
- 60 Comfort Settings per side.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.
LOOKING FOR A PUMP AND AIR CHAMBER BUNDLE FOR YOUR SLEEP NUMBER® BED?
AIRPRO PUMP & AIR CHAMBER BUNDLE
PUMP AIR CHAMBER BUNDLE FOR SLEEP NUMBER® BEDS
With several types of Sleep Number® beds on the market, the best way to repair an old Sleep Number® mattress is to replace the air bed pump and air Chamber System with this easy to use air chamber pump bundle.
Enjoy these added benefits;
- Includes pump for Sleep Number® Beds.
- Includes wireless remote control for Sleep Number® Beds.
- Includes air chambers with hoses for Sleep Number® beds.
- Each side has 60 Comfort Settings.
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Air Tight Warranty.
- We Do Not Sell Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® Brand Air Chambers and we are in no way affiliated with the Select Comfort® corporate entity. Sleep Number® Comfortaire® and Select Comfort® are registered trademarks