Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
When you purchase your air bed parts through Airbedpros.com, we ask that you agree to our Terms and Conditions by checking the box at checkout.
You can rest assured that your personal and private information is kept confidential. We do not, and will not, sell your private information to any third parties. Any information collected by us at AirBed Pros is used for the purpose of selling our own products and services.
We do not store any financial account numbers or credit card numbers in our system. Credit card charges and refunds are processed through Shopify Payments.
Shipping & Return Policy
*No sales tax is collected unless you live in Missouri.
*Shipping Prices are calculated by product weight and destination. Small Packages ship USPS and larger packages and air bed parts ship UPS Ground.
*For orders being shipped to locations outside of the USA, Calculated shipping is available at checkout for Global orders. Please call 314-599-2777 to receive shipping rate quotes if you require assistance.
Orders placed through Airbedpros.com or by phone or in person are processed within 24-48 hours excluding holidays and weekends. Generally, orders arrive at their location within 7-10 business days after being placed. If your item is in high demand, we may ask for up to 6 to 8 weeks or more for delivery.
Once your order has shipped, a tracking number will be made available to you via email or text if you have selected it when ordering with an expected delivery date. Text Updates are now available, a text update will be sent with updates on your order to the phone number you provide if you prefer.
If your order is being delivered by a trucking company, a representative will contact you to schedule your delivery time. If you are unable to keep that appointment, you should contact the trucking company to reschedule your delivery to avoid any issues arising.
When your order arrives, please open each box and verify that the order is correct and that all items are accounted for. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at 314-599-2777 for immediate assistance.
Any item purchased at Airbedpros.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase under certain circumstances listed below.
- Products must be unused, in Clean and Like New Condition with all original packaging and paperwork.
- Return Shipping is the responsibility of the consumer.
- A minimum of 25% restocking fee will be charged on all orders that are returned.
- Please allow us up to 20 days after receiving the air bed parts for inspection to confirm acceptance under these terms.
Digital Air Pump/Air Chamber Limited Warranty
All digital air pumps and air chambers manufactured by Air Bed Pros are backed by our 5 year Manufacturers warranty against defects in workmanship and construction and are designed from the highest quality materials available and shall be free of issues resulting from defects in materials or workmanship for the specified period (5 YEARS) listed which starts from the date of original retail purchase, if used under normal circumstances.
Note - This warranty is provided to the original purchaser only.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective component, at the option of Airbedpros.com and any damages for breach of warranty due to consequential losses to property other than the warranted component is expressly excluded. In addition, any implied warranties are limited to the duration of this written warranty. This is the exclusive express warranty for this AIRPRO digital air pump and air chamber system, and any other statements or express warranties are expressly denied. This warranty is void if the digital air pump and air chamber are not used in accordance with instructions.
In order to activate this warranty for the digital air pump/air chamber, the original purchaser must have their original receipt which shows the purchase date. Airbedpros.com's obligation under this product warranty is limited to the repair or replacement at their repair facility of any part or parts which prove defective within a period of 5 years following the date of original purchase as outlined below:
* Transportation cost to and from Airbedpros.com is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please allow up to 20 days for a full inspection of the defective item under this warranty.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
Excessive strain; any damage caused by improper use or improper installation; negligence; accidents; acts of God; failure caused by extreme temperatures; incidental or consequential damage; freight from or to consumer associated with repair or replacement; the entire digital air pump and air chamber system if sold as "floor model" or "as is.”
This warranty does not cover defects caused by abuse, misuse, improper assembly, use with improper power supply or use without a surge protector.
This warranty is void if the seal is broken or casing is opened. Any apparently defective digital air pump or air chamber must be returned to Airbedpros.com at original purchaser’s expense. A copy of the invoice or the original retail purchase receipt of the digital air pump or air chamber must be included with the apparently defective digital air pump or air chamber. Please allow up to 20 days for processing. Any product repaired or replaced under this warranty does not carry a new warranty; the product is covered under the original warranty for the time remaining from original purchase as stated above.
General Warranty Provisions
- Warranty shall be void if the Sleep System components are not used in accordance with the enclosed instructions.
- Warranty does not apply to tears, punctures, or damage caused by improper use, negligence, excessive strain, improper installation, accidents of nature, or failures caused by extreme temperature.
- Apparently defective components of the Sleep System must be returned to Airbedpros.com at original purchaser’s expense with an explanation of the problem and a proof of purchase (sales receipt) verifying date and price of purchase.
Repair or replacement: Airbedpros.com reserves, as their legal right, the option to repair or replace parts covered under this warranty according to said company’s discretion; to make substitutions as required, of materials and components of comparable value and utility of the original part. Any cover returned must be in sanitary condition. Soiled covers will not be accepted for warranty service.
Defects beyond the full replacement portion of the warranty: Airbedpros.com will repair or replace, at their option, the defective product at the listed portion of current retail price, at the time of the warranty claim for the sleep system purchased, or a comparable model of the product if the product originally purchased is no longer in production, plus reasonable freight charges.
Honoring the Warranty
This warranty will only be honored by direct approval of Airbedpros.com, when all provisions of proof of application and availability of part for evaluation have been met. The customer is required to purchase the new part to be shipped. A credit will be issued in customer’s form of payment, for the purchase price (less shipping) when the return warranty part is received in 30 business days and has been inspected for defects. NOTE: However, the defective part must meet all the qualifications of the warranty disclosure for a refund to be issued.
- Airbedpros.com will not be liable for damage or repair if the stickers are broken or removed in an attempt to open the pump or remote controls.
- Airbedpros.com disclaims liability for any aspect of installation, and any inconvenience caused by a defective part of a component needing to be repaired or replaced.
- Since customer controls the installation process, inflation/fill, end use, and maintenance of the product, Airbedpros.com disclaims all liability for any damages caused by the use or misuse of this bed.
- This warranty excludes all other statutory or implied warranties under which these air bed parts are sold.
- This warranty gives the original purchaser specific legal rights. The original purchaser also has implied warranty rights. In the event of a problem with warranty service or performance, the original purchaser may be able to go to small claims court, a State/Provincial court, or Federal district court.
* AirBedPros Inc reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or any policy at any time without notice at the sole discretion of AirBedPros Inc.