Wireless Air Bed Pump for Sleep Number® Beds
~ NEW DESIGN Wireless Remote Control
Direct Connection to your Sleep Number® Parts
AIRPRO Air Bed Pump with Direct Connection to Sleep Number® Bed air chambers by Select Comfort®. Hose and Connectors included for easy installation.
- We do not sell Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® brand air bed pumps!
With several types of Sleep Number® bed pumps on the market, the best way to identify which Sleep Number® bed pump you have is to go by how many hoses it has. This helps narrow down which pump you have, either a 1 hose Sleep Number® bed pump, 2 hose Sleep Number® bed pump, 4 hose Sleep Number® bed pump (OR) 4 hose Sleep Number® bed pump with 1 sm and 1 lg hose per side. When replacing a four hose pump, use two caps to seal off the second port on each side.
- (Single Port) Sleep Number® beds with 1 hose per side for a total of (2) hoses on your Sleep Number® bed pump.
- (Dual Port) Sleep Number® beds with 2 hoses per side for a total of (4) hoses on your Sleep Number® bed pump that are all the same size.
- (FOUR PORT) Sleep Number® beds 4 hoses - 2 per side with 1 Sm & 1 Lg hose per side.
THIS AIR BED PUMP WILL CONNECT TO ANY Sleep Number® BED!
The AirPRO Bed Pump offers a F236 Direct Connection to your Sleep Number® Bed air chamber ports without the use of Adaptor Hoses!
Enjoy these added benefits;
- Wireless Remote Control.
- Direct Connection to Sleep Number® Beds.
- Pressure Bonded Hose Fittings.
- Bed Fill and Memory Features.
- 60 Comfort Settings per side.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.
We do not sell Sleep Number® pumps, SleepIQ® technology, or any other Sleep Number® or Select Comfort® products or services and we are in No Way Affiliated with Sleep Number®, Select Comfort®, and SleepIQ® are registered trademarks of the Select Comfort Corporation. The information on this site is strictly for comparison/adaptability purposes.