Steps to finding and repairing air leaks in Sleep Number® bed parts by Brandon Fry - Air Bed Pros
If you own a Sleep Number® bed, and are experiencing an air leak or trouble with your pump and or remote control, try these tips to find and repair your Sleep Number® bed without the expense of Air Bed Parts from the manufacturer. I provide high quality and affordable air bed parts that are compatible with your Sleep Number® bed and I will be glad to earn your business.
Disclaimer - Air Bed Pros and the AIRPRO Air Beds and Air Bed Parts are in no way affiliated with Select Comfort® or the Sleep Number® Bed Stores, and we do not sell Sleep Number® beds or Sleep Number® brand bed products. The information on this page for air leak repair is provided for compatibility purposes only of our Air Leak Repair Kits by Brandon Fry - President @ AirBed Pros Inc.
Signs you may have an air leak in your Sleep Number® bed
Some things you may notice that should be signs your Sleep Number® bed has an air leak is the remote control is reading funny or ER error messages, Pump continues to run, not stopping or stopping after long periods of time. This can damage the pump of your Sleep Number® bed as well.
Please remember, I do not sell Sleep Number® brand products, and I am in no way affiliated with the Sleep Number® beds. But I am glad to help you find your air leak. I offer air leak repair kits that provide you with a cost effective way to repair you Sleep Number® bed air leak, keeping it out of a land fill and you sleeping good.
Common Causes for Air Leaks in Sleep Number® beds
- 1st Air Leak Cause in Sleep Number® beds (Broken Push Button Connector)
- Answer = F236 Air Bed Parts Connector
- When removing the hose from the air chamber, the fitting can break off, leaving half of the fitting on the air chamber (Push Button Side) and the other half inside the air hose.
- 2nd Air Leak Cause in Sleep Number® beds (Broken O-ring)
- Answer = M236-LG/HOSE
- When removing the hose from the air chamber, the o-ring can break off inside the hose fitting. The Hull of the air chamber fitting can break off and be stuck inside the push button connector. (Try using a ink pen to pop it out)
- 3rd Air Leak Cause in Sleep Number® beds (Fitting or Plug Pulled Out)
- Answer = M236-SM/HOSE
- Commonly, people do not know to unzip the top on their Sleep Number® bed and when moving the bed or working on it they can pull the hose out of the air chambers bonded latex area by yanking on the pump.
- 4th Air Leak Cause in Sleep Number® beds (Hole in Canvas Air Chamber)
- Answer = Canvas Air Chamber Patch
- The canvas covers of latex air chambers can splinter causing a pin hole size air leak that for a long time may go un noticed, until you are trying to inflate the mattress more frequently.
If you find the connectors are not the cause of your air leak, this Air Leak Repair Kit is able to be turned into an adaptor hose to connect our air bed parts to yours!
For Air Bed Parts that are compatible with Sleep Number® bed parts, just call (314) 599-2777 and ask for Brandon @ AirBedPros because i will be glad to help you.